Sunday, June 28, 2015

How to make organic hair serum

This Raya, I m gonna turn my hair to BLACK again n aim to get rid of my FAT, FAT FAT! Real stubborn fat same like my head like an old coconut shell, strong, stubborn, n hard to change! Rrrrggghh...anyway while waiting 4 my sexy body to come home, let make my hair n my skin..#soft #beautiful #silky #shiny and smell #yummilicouse#callme or #whatsapps for bulks inquiries.#hairremedies #easy #recipe Jamu Book Jamu Home Spa Jamu group Cafe Jamu Spa
How to make #organic #hairserum
2tbs #rainforestherbs #arganoil #argonoil
2tbs rainforestherbs #macadamiaoil oil
1cup rainforestherbs VCO
1 Handful #hisbiscusflowers
1handful #rosemary
24 drops of #essentialoil (any of yr favourite essential oil )
Method: blend all ingredients ( except essential oil )
Then slow hit 6 to 10 minutes.
Wait 2cool down ad 24 drops of essential oil. 
Filter into a jar, keep in th refrigerator. 
Use for 15X. Last : 6months. 


No comments:

Post a Comment